THE DEFINITIVE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO ABDOMINAL OPERATIONS FOR GENERAL, COLORECTAL, AND GASTROINTESTINAL SURGEONS--NOW IN FULL COLOR!A Doody's Core Title for 2015.
With each edition, Maingot's Abdominal Operations has built a legacy of expertise,currency, and clinical rigor acclaimed by surgical trainees and practicing surgeons. Presented in full-color for the first time, the 63 streamlined chapters of the twelfth edition offer a concise, yet complete, survey of the diagnosis and management of benign and malignant digestive diseases. This authoritative resource has everything you need to understand congenital, acquired, and neoplastic disorders--and optimize surgical outcomes for any type of abdominal procedure.
- Contemporary focus on operative procedures, and new concepts in the diagnosis and management of abdominal disease
- Convenient organ/procedure presentation provides a seamless review of surgical protocols, as well as pre- and postoperative strategies and techniques
- Thirteen new "Perspective" chapters feature expert commentary and alternative viewpoints on the most clinically relevant topics
- Added chapters on gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal trauma, and abdominal vascular emergencies--along with minimally invasive surgery chapters woven throughout the text--present current, ready-to-use insights designedto enhance surgical care and recovery
- More than 1,250 illustrations (most in full color)
English | ISBN: 007163388X | 2013 | 1328 pages | PDF | 58.8 Mb | 12th