Featuring an easy-to-access, highly visual approach, Atlas of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy offers the comprehensive, step-by-step guidance you need to achieve optimal outcomes in the treatment of venous disorders. Covering the full range of diseases/disorders most important to vascular surgeons, this full-color, one-volume, atlas presents over 100 common and complex procedures, including open and endovascular techniques, with an emphasis on anatomy and imaging studies as they apply to each technique.
- Know what to do and expect with comprehensive coverage of almost every procedure you might need to perform.
- Find answers fast thanks to a consistent and logical chapter structure. (Indications, Surgical Anatomy, Preoperative Considerations, Operative Steps, Postoperative Considerations, Pearls & Pitfalls, and References)
- Review key techniques prior to performing surgery. Clinical images and 37 real-time video clips capture key moments in procedures including: surgical repair of a suprarenal aortic aneurysm; surgical repair of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm; endovascular treatment of aneurysms of the juxtarenal and pararenal aorta; surgical exposure and harvest of the femoropopliteal vein; and endovascular treatment of aortic arch vessels, subclavian and axillary artery.
- Visualize every procedure thanks to more than 1,000 full-color illustrations; including procedural photos and beautifully illustrated drawings that highlight the relevant anatomy and techniques in specific treatments.
- Prevent and plan for complications prior to a procedure thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure accompanied by relevant imaging studies.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about hot topics including: management of peripheral arterial disease; aortic aneurysms/aortic dissection; lower extremities/critical limb ischemia; and infra-inguinal occlusive disease.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book and procedural videos online at Expert Consult.