New edition of a classic textbook on orthopaedics and trauma for medical students and junior doctors now available with StudentConsult access [an on-line student learning facility available from Elsevier]
- New edition of a classic student text now available in full colour!
- Clear writing style and full artwork programme makes learning easy and enjoyable
- Learning objectives at the start of each chapter enables the reader to assess his or her learning progress
- Additional case studies provides practical examples of patient management to bring the subject to life
- Common conditions are given more discussion to reflect frequency with which the student or practitioner will encounter them
- Extensive update on trauma management reflects recent changes in the field - for instance, the use of locking plates in osteoporotic fractures
- Contains additional clinical images including new X-rays and MRI scans
- Chapter learning objectives help guide self-study
- Includes new topics covered such as biological treatments and gene therapies
- Chapter summaries aid retention of key facts
- Now available on StudentConsult- the unique online learning facility that provides fully searchable text on-line, image downloads and further valuable self-study aids!
English | ISBN: 044306718X | 2009 | 503 pages | PDF | 113 Mb | 5th