Hematology, 6th Edition encompasses all of the latest scientific knowledge and clinical solutions in the field, equipping you with the expert answers you need to offer your patients the best possible outcomes. Ronald Hoffman, MD, Edward J. Benz, Jr., MD, Leslie E. Silberstein, MD, Helen Heslop, MD, Jeffrey Weitz, MD, John Anastasi, MD, and a host of world-class contributors present the expert, evidence-based guidance you need to make optimal use of the newest diagnostic and therapeutic options.
- Make confident, effective clinical decisions by consulting the world's most trusted hematology reference.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com, with a downloadable image collection, regular updates, case studies, patient information sheets, and more.
- Apply all the latest knowledge on regulation of gene expression, transcription splicing, and RNA metabolism; pediatric transfusion therapy; principles of cell-based gene therapy; allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome in adults; hematology in aging; and much more, thanks to 27 brand-new chapters plus sweeping updates throughout.
- Find the information you need quickly and easily thanks to a completely reworked organization that better reflects today’s clinical practice.
- Visualize clinical problems more clearly with new and updated images that reflect the pivotal role of hematopathology in modern practice.
- Benefit from the experience and fresh perspective of new editor Dr. Jeffrey Weitz, Professor of Medicine at McMaster University School of Medicine and Executive Director of the Thrombosis and Atherosclerosis Research Institute in Ontario.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.