Atlas of Minimally Invasive Surgical Techniques, by Drs. Ashley Haralson Vernon and Stanley W. Ashley, provides the guidance you need to master these procedures - used more frequently due to reduced patient risks, improved outcomes, and rapidly advancing technologies. With discussions of complications of adjustable gastric banding, laparoscopic pancreatico-jejunostomy, endoscopic component separation, minimally invasive esophagectomy, laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, and more; high-quality anatomic line drawings; and procedural videos online at www.expertconsult.com, this volume in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series delivers all the help you need to stay on the cutting edge of minimally invasive surgery.
- Watch key surgical techniques performed by experts in procedural videos online at www.expertconsult.com, where you’ll also find the fully searchable text and a gallery of downloadable images.
- Master both laparoscopic and endoscopic techniques with step-by-step instructions for a full range of minimally invasive procedures.
- See exactly how to perform techniques from 200 detailed anatomic line drawings from laparascopic and endoscipic perspectives rendered from video still shots that correspond to the accompanying videos.
- Stay current on the latest developments in minimally invasive surgery, including complications of adjustable gastric banding, laparoscopic pancreatico-jejunostomy, endoscopic component separation, minimally invasive esophagectomy, and laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Choose the best procedural option for each patient thanks to coverage of variations on techniques (for example, handsewn gastrojejunal anastomosis as an alternative to the linear stapler technique).
Master Minimally Invasive Surgical Techniques with step-by-step instruction and visual guidance