Wherever, whenever, or however you need it, unmatched procedural guidance is at your fingertips with the new edition of Schmidek & Sweet: Operative Neurosurgical Techniques! Completely revised under the auspices of new editor-chief Dr. Alfredo Quiñones-Hinojosa, this comprehensive medical reference examines indications, operative techniques, complications, and results for nearly every neurosurgical procedure. Full-color illustrations, 21 new chapters, internationally-acclaimed contributors, surgical videos, and online access make it a "must have" for today's practitioner.
- Hone your skills for virtually every routine and specialized procedure for brain, spinal, and peripheral nerve problems in adult patients.
- Review clinical information on image-guided technologies and infections.
- Easily understand and apply techniques with guidance from more than 1,600 full-color illustrations.
- Rely on the knowledge and experience of new editor-in-chief Dr. Alfredo Quiñones-Hinojosa and leading international authorities, who offer multiple perspectives on neurosurgical challenges, from tried-and-true methods to the most current techniques.
- See exactly how to proceed with online surgical videos that guide you through each technique and procedure to ensure the best possible outcomes and results.
- Apply the latest techniques and knowledge in deep brain stimulation for epilepsy, movement disorders, dystonia, and psychiatric disorders; surgical management of blast injuries; invasive electrophysiology in functional neurosurgery; and interventional management of cerebral aneurysms and arterio-venous malformations.
- Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, downloadable image library, video clips, and more at www.expertconsult.com.
With 337 additional expert contributors.
Get procedural guidance on the latest neurosurgical operative techniques from Schmidek & Sweet on your shelf, laptop and mobile device.
English | ISBN: 1416068392 | 2012 | 3024 pages | PDF | 324 MB | 6th