With portable, hand-carried ultrasound devices being more frequently implemented in medicine today, Point-of-Care Ultrasound will be a welcome resource for any physician or health care practitioner looking to further their knowledge and skills in point-of-care ultrasound. This comprehensive, portable handbook offers an easy-access format that combines electronic content and peer-reviewed videos to provide comprehensive, non-specialty-specific guidance on this ever-evolving technology.
- Access all the facts with focused chapters covering a diverse range of topics, as well as case-based examples that include ultrasound scans and videos.
- Understand the pearls and pitfalls of point-of-care ultrasound through contributions from experts at more than 30 institutions.
- View techniques more clearly than ever before. Illustrations and photos include transducer position, cross-sectional anatomy, ultrasound cross sections, and ultrasound images.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to watch more than 200 ultrasound videos from real-life patients that demonstrate key findings; these videos are complemented by anatomical illustrations and text descriptions to maximize learning. You'll also be able to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- English | ISBN: 145577569X | 2014 | 456 pages | PDF | 70 MB | 1e