Crash Course - your effective everyday study companion PLUS the perfect antidote for exam stress! Save time and be assured you have all the information you need in one place to excel on your course and achieve exam success.
A winning formula now for over 15 years, each volume has been fine-tuned and fully updated, with an improved layout tailored to make your life easier. Especially written by senior medical students and junior doctors - those who understand what is essential for exam success - with all information thoroughly checked and quality assured by expert Faculty Advisers, the result is a series of books which exactly meets your needs and you know you can trust.
The importance of ethics and sociology as applied cannot be underestimated, within both the medical curriculum and everyday modern clinical practice. Medical students and junior doctors cannot hope to experience every dilemma first hand, but are expected to deal with new and problematic clinical situations in a reasoned, professional and systematic way. This volume, which accounts for the revised core curriculum in Medical Ethics and Law, will prove an indispensable companion.
- More than 80 line artworks, tables and boxes present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by junior doctors for students - authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains 'Hints and Tips' boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables 'sharp focus' and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
- Self-assessment section fully updated to reflect current exam requirements
- Contains 'common exam pitfalls' as advised by faculty
- Crash Courses also available electronically
Feeling daunted? Worried about passing your exams? Need to brush up on a particular topic? Then Crash Course is for you!!
Now celebrating over 10 years of success - Crash Course has been specially devised to help you get through your exams with ease.
Completely revised and updated throughout, the new edition of Crash Course is perfectly tailored to meet your needs by providing everything you need to know in one place. Clearly presented in a tried and trusted, easy-to-use, format, each book in the series gives complete coverage of the subject in a no-nonsense, user-friendly fashion.
Commencing with 'Learning Objectives', each chapter guides you succinctly through the topic, giving full coverage of the curriculum whilst avoiding unnecessary and often confusing detail. Each chapter is also supported by a full artwork programme, and features the ever popular 'Hints and Tips' boxes as well as other useful aide-mémoires. All volumes contain an up-to-date self-assessment section which allows you to test your knowledge and hone your exam skills!
Authored by students or junior doctors - working under close faculty supervision - each volume has been prepared by someone who has been in the exam situation and so can relate closely to your needs. So whether you need to get out of a fix or aim for distinction Crash Course is for you!!
Be safe - rely on Crash Course!
English | ISBN: 0723436347 | 2013 | 213 pages | PDF | 3.4 MB | 2nd